Sooner or later, the bad news comes to us all. Cancer. Heart attack. Alzheimer’s. Osteoarthritis. Diabetes. Or some other serious condition.
Maybe it’s you; maybe it’s someone you love. But when it happens, all of a sudden there’s a ton of issues that you (not just the doctor) must deal with.
How do you find the best care? Identify options? Compare facilities? Find out what’s covered and what’s not? Manage medications? Find a local support group?
Take charge of your health
with the new CARP Personal Health Wizard™
- Get the essentials on medical conditions
- Find a physician in your neighborhood
- Find other health care professionals
- Check what your province provides – wait times, benefits, regulations
- Find local support groups for the disease or condition you’re dealing with
- Manage medications
- Compare facilities
- Travel more safely
- Check natural products
- Make more informed decisions
CARP is a non-profit, non-partisan membership organization for people age 45 and up, and those of any age who love and care for them.
CARP is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Canadians as we age. We lead positive social change and deliver value to members through information, advocacy and service.
CARP also provides a wide range of unique benefits, products and services to our members.
These benefits include the CARP web site at www.CARP.ca, Zoomer Magazine, and the CARP Action Online e-newsletter.