CHIP Reverse Mortgage from HomEquity Bank
CARP is proud to partner with HomEquity Bank, the leading provider of the CHIP Reverse Mortgage in Canada. Under the new partnership, HomEquity Bank’s product line is now officially endorsed and recommended by CARP as a trusted financial solution for Canadians during their retirement years. For over 30 years, HomEquity Bank has helped thousands of Canadians unlock up to 55% of the value of their home in order to help them live a better retirement.
The Benefits of a CHIP Reverse Mortgage:
- Get up to 55% of the value of your home
- Stay in your home
- Maintain full ownership and control of your home
- There are no regular monthly mortgage payments required!
- Access tax-free cash without having to move or sell
Who is eligible for CHIP in Canada?
- Canadian Homeowner (own your home)
- Your home is your primary residence
- Age 55 or older
CHIP Reverse Mortgage clients can use the proceeds towards any of their personal needs, such as:
- Pay off debts/Consolidate debt
- Home renovations and repairs
- Unexpected expenses (medical, emergency)
- Financially aid your children/grandchildren
- Improve or maintain your standard of living
- Pay for a vacation or a special purchase
Offer available now, inquire today!