Discover the value of homesharing
As we age, many of us dream of remaining in the homes and neighbourhoods we’ve come to know and love. In fact, 86% of urban Canadian older adult homeowners want to live in their homes for as long as possible.
Homesharing presents a viable solution to help achieve this – where hosts rent out spare bedrooms in their home to like-minded long-term housemates in exchange for rent (and possibly added help around the house).
People from around the world are turning to homesharing as a way to reduce housing costs, enhance quality of life, and build meaningful connections.
At Sparrow, our turnkey homesharing service helps you find, connect, and match with a verified pool of potential housemates to consider renting out a spare room to.
The benefits of Sparrow homesharing:
- Earn up to $1,200 extra income each month to cover rising living costs
- Enjoy the companionship of a like-minded housemate
- Stay in the home and community you love and avoid downsizing
- Reduce the burden and stress of home maintenance
- Play a role in solving Canada’s housing crisis
If you have a spare bedroom and are interested in homesharing, we invite you to join Sparrow today. CARP members receive a $50 discount on Sparrow homesharing services.