• Stick with veggie-rich and stir fried shrimp and chicken dishes. Ask for extra broccoli, snow peas and other vegetables.
• Steer away from entrees that are basically deep-fried meat or chicken in sauce.
• Don’t waste your calories on greasy noodles and fried rice.
• Go light on the sauce. Eat with a fork or chopsticks to leave more sauce on your plate.
• Reduce salt by avoiding or limiting duck sauce, hot mustard, hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
• Share your meal or take home half of it in a doggy bag.
• Get more nutrients by asking for brown rice instead of white rice.
Copyright © 2007 All Rights Reserved – Fifty-Plus.Net International Inc.