Information posted May 16, 2014
- Find out about the new driver’s licence renewal process for those over 80 from Lisa Thompson, Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Discuss important issues in seniors’ road safety from Halton Regional Police Service.
- Learn valuable pedestrian safety tips for seniors, including safe crossings, and being seen when walking at dusk or after dark.
- Find out how medications can affect safe driving from Lawrence Leung, Pharmacist/Owner of Brant Plaza Pharmacy.
- Discover how public transit offers a safe, reliable travel option.
- Get information on transit, roads, & multi-use paths from Burlington City staff.
- Date: May 21, 2014
- Time: 1:00 p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Burlington Central Library, 2331 New St.
FREE EVENT Brought to you by the Burlington Road Safety Committee Seniors’ Road Safety Seminar Register at: 905-335-7671 ext7538
- Please click flyer to see the poster for this event.