Information posted January 18, 2016
Connect Care offers state-of-the-art technology allowing individuals to remain living safely and independently at home for as long as possible by offering easy-to-use revolutionary tools, technology and services at affordable prices.
With Connect Care, you’re never alone. Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A simple press of a waterproof button, worn as a bracelet or pendant, connects you with a professional Connect Care Medical Alert representative and gets you the help you need fast.
Choosing the right medical alarm provider is a critical decision.
- Connect Care is a personal response service owned and operated by Halton Healthcare and has been serving Halton and surrounding communities since 1990. All net proceeds support hospital programs.
- Connect Care is proud of their exceptional personalized customer services. Their clients are their biggest referral sources.
- Affordable Pricing
- Easy to use
- Two-way voice communication
- Breakaway safety cord
- Monitored 24/7
- No equipment to purchase
- Record up to 6 medication reminders
- Auto fall detector available
- NO CONTRACT
- PROUDLY A CANADIAN COMPANY – calls are answered in Canada only
- Hospital owned and operated for over 25 years
Provides safety and security for:
- Anyone who lives alone or is alone at times
- People who have been discharged from the hospital and require additional help
- Anyone with difficulty walking or at risk of falling
- People with medical conditions such as: Arthritis, Dementia, Cancer, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Vertigo, COPD
CARP Halton Chapter is pleased to partner with Connect Care to offer this exceptional resource to our valued Members. If you identify yourself as a CARP Halton Chapter Member, your Chapter will receive a referral fee. CONNECT CARE, through Halton Healthcare, has provided us with an excellent revenue sharing program.
Connect Care Medical Alert Service
For further information, please contact Connect Care at :
905-338-4357 1-800-665-7853 or visit www.ConnectcareMedicalAlert.ca