By becoming a CARP Health 360 user, you’re taking control of your health.
You’ll have access to all of your medical records at any time, with the ability to share your critical health information with first responders and people you trust, in case of emergency.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register at my.carp.ca, your personalized membership portal where you can:
- change your contact information
- download your temporary CARP membership card
- view your latest Members-Only Benefit Guide
- choose the newsletters you want to receive
- and more!
- While in your my.carp.ca portal, click on CARP Health 360
- Watch the intro video to find out how this FREE tool can help you simplify your health care
- Download the step-by-step guide for additional help on how to use this tool
- Add your health records, appointments, prescriptions, emergency contacts and more so that all of your health care information is in one place, and conveniently accessible anytime, anywhere.
CARP Health 360 is just one more way that we’re adding value to your already valuable membership!