Unpack Once, and Discover Nova Scotia!
Centrally located in Nova Scotia, just off the Trans-Canada Highway. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Truro offers easy access to Truro Business Park, local attractions, and Halifax International Airport.
Settle into your modern guest room or suite, and enjoy free hot breakfast each morning! Accessible rooms are also available that include all the standard amenities plus extra features for your comfort, such as roll-in showers.
Downtown Truro offers charming restaurants, coffee shops, and unique boutiques. Visit Victoria Park and climb Jacob’s ladder, see stunning waterfalls and enjoy the playground, outdoor pool, and picnic area. In the early spring, Sugar Moon Farm is one of the best places in Nova Scotia to observe maple sugar in production. Nova Scotia also has a strong and proud Aboriginal culture. Explore the legend of Glooscap and the culture of the Mi’kmaq People at the Millbrook Cultural and Heritage Centre.
CARP members save 15% the best available rate for single/double occupancy
- Free hot breakfast offered daily, allowing your guests to start their day off right without an additional charge. We also alternate menu items so your guests will experience a variety of hot and cold options during their stays.
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in all guestrooms and lobby, allowing your guests to easily stay connected to their customers and family while at the hotel.
- Our Perfect Mix Lobby provides a warm and inviting place to meet for breakfast or to work on your laptop in the evenings.
- Guests have the option to earn both HHonors points & airline miles.
Terms & Conditions:
- The CARP preferred rate is non-LRA (Last Room Availability) meaning that due to availability, at times, the rate may not be offered to your travelers. In these instances, we will provide your traveler with the best available room rate for that time. In addition, we are unable to guarantee that the preferred rate will be offered for groups of 10 or more per night. Groups are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- All guestroom charge including room, tax and incidentals will be the responsibility of the individual traveler.
- Please note that any reservation can be cancelled without penalty prior to day of arrival. A cancellation number should be obtained from the reservations agent for reference. In the event that a reservation is guaranteed and the guest does not cancel nor arrive, the appropriate room & tax charges will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking.