Here is an example of a event brought to you by CARP Markham:
Calling all Family Caregivers! Mark this important date on your calendars!
Tuesday May 25th from 7:00-9:00 PM at Warden House on Warden Avenue, North of Highway 7.
Most people become caregivers at one point or another in their lives. Come to this unique interactive event and participate in this exciting session.
- Talk with the experts about needs in family caregiving
- Discuss solutions
- Exchange ideas about services, systems, tools and methods
- Get hands on experience with Mon Ami the new tool for caregivers
Robert Ridge, President and CEO Canadian MedicAlert Foundation
• MedicAlert Canada is the provider of emergency medical information on behalf of 1 million Canadians
David Cravit, Executive VP of ZoomerMedia
• Author of the best seller, “The New Old: How the Boomers Are Changing Everything A. . . Again”
Dr Gordon Atherley
• Host of VoiceAmerica’s internet radio talk-show Family Caregivers Unite!
Radio Show Link