Article posted October 7, 2011
HEAR 15 OF THE WORLD’S BRIGHTEST MINDS –
AND SAVE 50% OFF THE REGULAR PRICE!
It’s the ZoomerLife Conference – a full day of ideas, inspiration and fun! And as a CARP member, you can attend for half the regular price!
The ZoomerLife Conference (formerly the CARP Conference) features…
• 15 top speakers on health, wellness and longevity
• Live entertainment
• Breakfast service
• Conversation and networking breaks
• And a wine reception to top it all off!
Individual tickets are $81 (and a great value at that price)…but as a CARP member, you get two tickets for $81. That’s a saving of 50%!
Check out this line-up of top speakers and entertainers:
• Dr. Brian Goldman, physician, medical journalist and ER-insider
• Dr. Marcus Laux, naturopathic physician and advocate for alternative remedies
• Dr. Zachary Levine, ER physician
• Stephen Garrett, not your every day life coach (“Changing the discourse on death”)
• Connie Diletti, documentary filmmaker (“Corpus”)
• Kabalah Yoga – with Audi Gozlan
• Jay Teitel, author and playwright (“Alzheimer’s as the living death)
• Haim Goldenberg, master mentalist
• Dr. Magda Havas, wireless radiation expert
• Bollyfit, with Reshmi Chetram
• Joseph Harris, yo-yo champion
• Jeff Lozon, president and CEO, Revera
• Jane MacDougall, Frugal-ista
• Mary Walsh, Canadian comedienne
• Papaduke and Vasyl Popadiuk, Gypsy fusion band
All this – plus food, fun and networking!
Don’t miss the experience. Take advantage of the special CARP members-only price and experience the ZoomerLife Conference for 50% off!