You are invited to a
“Zoomer Mississauga Fair”
with services for all ages – A New Vision For Aging
by CARP Mississauga Chapter
in co-operation with Sheridan Centre
Thursday June 21st, 2012, 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sheridan Centre (mall), 2225 Erin Mills Parkway, just north of the QEW
• More than 30 exhibitors with valuable information for you !!!
• Here’s some that are planning to exhibit:
• City of Mississauga: Miway, Older Adult Dept, Library….
• Health: Arthritis Society, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s….
• Homecare: Bayshore, WeCare…
• Residences: Palisades, Amica, Erin Mills Lodge, Evergreen….
• Assistance: ListenUP, Glen Oaks Cemetary,….
• Many exhibitors have “swag”…pens, Zoomer magazines…
• Some door prizes will be drawn at the end of the day, others at a later date. Please fill out a ballot with individual exhibitors.
• Proceeds will benefit the Mississauga Food Bank