“Zoomer Mississauga Fair”
with services for all ages – A New Vision For Aging
by CARP Mississauga Chapter
in co-operation with Sheridan Centre
Thursday April 18, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sheridan Centre (mall aisles), 2225 Erin Mills Parkway, just north of the QEW
• More than 35 exhibitors with valuable information for you !!!
Here’s some that are planning to exhibit:
• City of Mississauga: Miway, Library….
• Homecare: Bayshore, Merry Maids, Qualicare…
• Residences: Amica, Chartwell….
• Health: VON, Meals on Wheels, CNIB….
• ListenUP, Glen Oaks Cemetary, India Rainbow,….
• Bathfitter, Red Coats Moving, Marcela’s Grave Care
• Peel Police, Peel Project Lifesaver
• Many exhibitors have “swag”…pens, Zoomer magazines…
• Some door prizes will be drawn at the end of the day, others at a later date. Please fill out a ballot with individual exhibitors.