Ontario’s Seniors Strategy: Retooling an Aging Ontario
November 26th, 2013 12:00p.m. to 2:00p.m.
Downtown Centre, 1 First Canadian Place
77 Adelaide Street West, Fourth Floor
Canada’s population pyramid is drastically changing with the number of Canadians and Ontarians aged 65 and over expected to double in the next two decades. Ontario is moving forward with a Seniors Strategy to address the health and social care needs of tomorrow.
Join leading industry experts as they discuss:
- The changing nature of an aging society and the implications for the workplace and our health and social care systems
- The importance of collaboration between all sectors in ensuring a strong and sustainable Ontario
- The Honourable Deb Matthews – Minister of Health and Long-Term Care for Ontario
- Dr. Samir Sinha – Director of Geriatrics, Mount Sinai Hospital and Provincial Lead, Ontario’s Seniors Strategy
- Susan Eng – Vice President, Advocacy, Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
- Richard Rudderham – Executive Vice-President and Head of Human Resources, BMO Financial Group
- $79 for individual members ($99 for non-members). Tables of 8 are available.
Click here for more information and to register online, or call 416-862-4500