If you would be interested in being a committee chair for any of the following CARP Victoria Committees:
· MEMBERSHIP – keeping our contact lists current;
· EVENTS AND EDUCATION – help select, plan and run CARP events and education sessions;
· COMMUNICATIONS – newsletters, robo-calls and event advertising/ promotion;
· ADVOCACY – lead the charge on our lobbying efforts with OP ED articles in the local newspapers/tv/radio; and,
· RECREATION/SOCIAL – select, plan and implement meetings and events for the recreational, social and fun aspects of CARP;
Please contact Ray by email or telephone for more information and a job description.
There is a 3 hour board/committee chair training session next Sunday July 27th for board members and those interested in chairing a committee.
(250) 220-5870 H/O