Information posted January 10, 2015
Enjoy an incredible brunch with family and friends at the prestigious RattleSnake Point Golf Club in Milton – all while raising money for isolated seniors, people with dementia and those dying at home!
Date: Sunday, February 8, 2015
Location: Rattlesnake Point Golf Club in Milton
Tickets: $70 for adults, $35 for children 12 and under
- We’ll be raffling two tickets to anywhere WestJet flies! Raffle tickets will be $20 and only 200 will be sold, so your odds are fantastic!
- Win door prizes
- Shop for deals in the silent auction
- Indulge in chocolate tasting.
Proceeds from the event will:
- Assist lonely seniors
- Help a person with dementia re-capture a sense of belonging and value
- Preserve the independence of those needing help at home
- Provide relief for those caring for a family member
- Support a person dying at home
- Help a spouse cope with the loss of their partner
For more information or to purchase tickets please contact Jamie Paul at [email protected] or call 905-827-8800 x2043.
It’s the kind of help that we all hope will be available should we ever need it. We hope you will join us on Sunday, February 8th so that the amazing care and support we provide can continue.