Information posted February 2, 2015
YOUR HOME…YOUR INVESTMENT: WEIGHING YOUR OPTIONS
Your home can represent different things:
- A place you can continue to call home
- An asset to finance your future
What does it represent for YOU? Have you ever asked yourself…
- Should we sell our home to give us $$ to do different things?
- Is it time to move to a home that better suits our life today?
- Should we modify our home so that we can stay in it?
- What can we do to make a move less daunting?
If you’ve asked yourself these questions, YOU are NOT ALONE!
Spend an evening with us & we will help you understand your options and the resources available to provide assistance.
Should you stay or should you go?
When: Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Time: 7-9pm (registration starts at 6:30pm)
Where: Chartwell Oakville Retirement Residence 180 Oak Park Blvd.
PLUS: PRIZE DRAW at end of session: 1 Year Family RBG Membership!
FREE Admission & Parking
Pre-registration not required but will guarantee a good seat! Contact: Tom at 905-319-7345 or [email protected]
Please CLICK HERE for full details about our Aging Wisely Series
Brought to you by CARP Halton Chapter Partners