YOU ARE INVITED TO AN
SENIORS’ ISSUES AND CONCERNS
Seniors have a very important stake in and can have an influence on the up-coming Federal Election.
CARP Victoria presents an opportunity to learn and understand the political parties’ positions on these issues critical to seniors and all Canadians. :
· Health care for seniors and other Canadians
· Pharmacare and the cost of prescription medications
· Affordable housing
· Pensions and pension reform
· Taxation and fees
· Part-time workers in the workforce and the minimum wage
· Elder abuse
· Care-giver support
· Community living for seniors and others.
Please join us on
MONDAY OCTOBER 5, 2015
1:30PM – 3:30PM
SAINT MATHIAS ANGLICAN CHURCH
600 RICHMOND AVENUE
(CORNER OF RICHMOND AVE & RICHARDSON)
ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO HELP AT THE “MEETING” PLEASE CALL (250) 508-3651.
(250) 220-5870 H/O