We welcome you to join us in an exploration of a variety of topics with a focus on aging.
Friday March 4, 2016, 8am to 4pm at Donald Gordon Conference Centre, Kingston ON.
Registration Now Open! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Aging in Society – Dr. Stephen Katz, Trent University
- Lifelong learning – Pat Spadafora, Sheridan Center for Elder Research
- Sexuality and aging – Celeste Pang, University of Toronto
- Age-Friendly Communities – Sarah Webster, Centre for Studies in Aging & Health
- Dementia Friendly Communities – David Webster, Alzheimer Society of Ontario
- OASIS – promoting independent living – Christine McMillan, OASIS
- Poverty & food security – Tara Kainer, Sisters of Providence
- Advance Care Planning – Neil Elford, Providence Care
- How we talk to older people – Michelle Hauser, Freelance Writer