CARP Mississauga Explore Machu Picchu Group Trip is being organized by Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique. The CARP Mississauga Explore Machu Picchu Trip will be open to CARP Mississauga members and friends and is set for September 17, 2017 (next year). Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique has organized a National Geographic Journey by G Adventures trip to visit Peru with the highlight tour of Machu Picchu, the iconic lost city of the Incas, one of the few Incan ruins left undiscovered by the Spanish.
For complete details of the trip, call
Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique
855-602-6566 or 905-602-6566
This eight-day, seven night Peruvian cultural and historical adventure is the ideal introduction to Machu Picchu – one of the world’s most spectacular travel destinations. Take a scenic train to the famous site and enjoy free time to explore its corners. Roam the Sacred Valley, which is surrounded by incredible views of the Andes. As the leading operator in the region, be assured G Adventures wil leave no stone unturned.
- Explore ancient ruins off the beaten path in the Sacred Valley with our expert guide
- Meet local artisans at a G Adventures-supported Women’s Weaving Co-op and local village
- Take in mountain views on the scenic train to Machu Picchu
- Enjoy traditional treats and foods
- Duration: 8 days
- Start/Finish City: Lima to Lima
- Service Level: Upgraded
- Quality accommodations with upgraded amenities; private transport (including flights); more included meals and activities.
- Physical Grading: Average
- Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- Travel Style: National Geographic Journeys
- Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- Trip Type: Small Group
- Group trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
COST OF THE TRIP
C$2099 pp, based on double occupancy, including taxes, excluding international air from Canada to Lima return. (Gratuities and some meals are not included) For complete terms and conditions, please contact Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique or visit the CARP Mississauga Explore Machu Picchu Trip Information web page here.
Arrival transfer. Internal domestic airfare, train and vehicle transportation. Two-day Sacred Valley tour including Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Pisac ruins and pre-Incan salt pans. Visit the Women’s Weaving Co-op. Lunch at Sacred Valley Community Restaurant. Adobe- and ceramic-making demonstration. Traditional pachamanca-style lunch. Scenic train and guided tour of Machu Picchu. Visit the Cusco Planetarium. Interesting articles, helpful tips, and photography advice from National Geographic before you depart. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
Explore ancient ruins off the beaten path in the Sacred Valley with our expert guide, meet local artisans at a G Adventures-supported Women’s Weaving Co-op and local village, take in mountain views on the scenic train to Machu Picchu, enjoy traditional treats and foods.
CRUISE HOLIDAYS | LUXURY TRAVEL BOUTIQUE
Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique is a Mississauga, Kingsway Etobicoke, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Orangeville, Guelph, Toronto cruise travel agency helping Canadian and US clients plan and book their vacations focused on ocean cruises, river cruises, land tours, resort vacations and specialty travel for groups and individuals as well as accessible vacation travel for persons with physical disabilities. Whether it is adventure, historical sightseeing, music and arts travel or just relaxing with family and friends anywhere in the world, Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique can arrange it for you.
For complete details of this trip of a lifetime, visit the CARP Mississauga Explore Machu Picchu Trip Information webpage here or call Lola or Peter at Cruise Holidays | Luxury Travel Boutique at 905-602-6566 or 855-602-6566. Peter can also be reached by email at [email protected] Lola can be reached by email at [email protected]