Travel Insurance for CARP Members
Value-conscious CARP members who like to travel know the best time of year to purchase Travel Insurance for CARP Members is during the annual Pre-Season Savings Event.
But if you plan to travel in the next 12 months, you’ve got to act fast. Pre-season savings will end September 30, 2016. Buy now for our lowest rates of the year and more.
- Exclusively for CARP members: an added 5% discount, $1,000 in trip cancellation coverage included on multi-trip annual plans at no extra cost, plus for those travelling to the U.S., Mexico and the Dominican Republic, Standby MD medical concierge services included on all policies with medical benefits at no extra cost.
- Additional discounts include a 5% travel companion discount with medical plans, and a 1% “green” discount for receiving documents electronically.
- Multi-trip annual plans include coverage for two children age 15 or younger, who are travelling with insured parents/ grandparents age 55 or older.
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance and a $5 million Canadian policy maximum.
- Simple applications with no medical exam required; your medical questionnaire can be completed over the phone.
- Licensed insurance brokers who offer coverage advice you can trust, and help you understand all medical questions on your application.
And remember, if you buy now to beat the increase, then your plans change, you can change travel dates without penalty prior to departure. If needed, top-up coverage and extensions are available.
Travel Insurance for CARP Members is offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. As CARP’s recommended and trusted provider since 1993, your protection is our priority.
Don’t miss out – the Pre-Season Savings Event ends Friday, September 30, 2016. For complete details, a no-obligation quote, or to buy your insurance, call toll-free: 1-877-566-6805 or visit: carpinsurance.ca
Copyright © The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. 2016. All Rights Reserved. Certain conditions, limitations, exclusions and other terms apply. Underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife.