Join CARP Members from Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island for our first Atlantic Virtual Chapter Meeting.
A panel of experts is being assembled to address the concerns of seniors in our region.
- Safety for seniors during the COVID-19 pandemic, in their own homes, in seniors residences or in Long Term Care.
- Rising Costs, Financial Security and the Economy during the crisis.
- Preparing for the second wave, protecting the most vulnerable.
- Vaccinations and Testing. Coronavirus and Influenza.
- What does the future hold for our region? Infection control, social interaction, travel, tourism…
- Participants will be able to ask questions of our panelists following their presentation via the Zoom video call.
Look for a reply email in the coming days with a link to participate by web or telephone along with a tutorial on using Zoom for those who are new to video, or online calling.
We look forward to meeting with you, virtually, on June 30th.